WorkSpaces are virtual spaces that you can use to explore the capabilities you are interested in. They provide insight into the area and the opportunities offered by developing new capabilities. WorkSpaces have the following features:
- Classroom: This provides information and insight on key issues in the area. This includes presentations, tools, guides and self-assessments.
- Stream: Here current news and initiatives in the area are shared. This includes information on new initiatives, legislation, studies, opportunities, courses, tools and guidelines.
- People: Where appropriate, and with participant’s consent, Gauge Capability will facilitate connections between people to support collaborative working and projects, for instance, to put together proposals for funding.
These are the WorkSpaces hosted by Gauge Capability
- Personal Effectiveness WorkSpace (PEWS): This has a focus on developing personal capabilities and effectiveness.
- Management Effectiveness Workspace (MEWS): This has a focus on management capabilities and effectiveness.
- Built Environment WorkSpace (BEWS): This has a focus on capabilities for planning, designing and managing built environments.
Access to WorkSpaces is by invitation. If you would like an invitation please contact us with the WorkSpace you are interested in.
Gauge Capability also has a newsletter which includes news and information on new courses, tools and guides as well as offers. Please sign up below if you would like to receive this.