Effective reports have many benefits that can be used to justify the time and cost these take to develop. Some of these benefits are outlined below.
- Data is gathered and analysed to provide clear findings which can be used for decisions.
- A rigorous, objective methodology ensures that findings and recommendations are evidence-based and not arbitrary or subjective.
- A critical approach to data and methodology helps to identify weaknesses and make these explicit so that these can be taken into account.
- The report is well structured and easy to navigate enabling the reader to quickly review areas they wish to look at.
- The writing in the report is precise and ambiguity is avoided.
To access the course on Effective Reports click here. Link.